This course is designed to introduce students to the field of Robotics and foster their interests in science, engineering, and technology through the participation of the real route of designing and building Robots. It is tried to prepare this course for anyone with a minimum knowledge of Electronics, Microcontrollers, and programming. This course encompasses a combination of multidisciplinary subjects required to apprehend the concepts and fundamentals of designing, making, programming, and fabricating Robots. This course is recommended for students between the ages of 15-20; however, you can participate in the course at your own discretion.
The following topics will be covered in this course:
- Introduction to Robotics
- Computer Programming
- Electric and Electronic Circuits
- Microcontrollers and Arduino
- Sensors & actuators, Manipulators, and Gears & other mechanical systems
- Introduction to Robot Mechanics
- Advanced Topics on Robotics
Start date: TBD
End date: TBD
Registration deadline: TBD
Skills will gain
- Familiarity with Robotics
- Familiarity with Microcontrollers, Arduino, and Programing
- Familiarity with the electronic components, circuits, Sensors & actuators, Manipulators, and Gears & other mechanical systems
- The ability to make their own Robot
- Creativity, collaboration, communication, critical thinking, innovation, and interactive experiences
- Practicing problem-solving and creative thinking
Time to complete the course
14 sessions (Each session takes 1 hour)
Online (Recorded Lectures)
How to complete the course
Weekly Projects and Final Project
Is there a waitlist if the class capacity becomes full?
Yes, we consider a waitlist for such cases. You should ask for joining the course and then will be notified if a spot opens up.
What should I do if I want to begin the course late?
It is highly recommended you start your course soon. However, if it is required to begin the course a few days late, you can contact our Help Desk to get the necessary help also keep your instructor informed.
When can I have entrance to the lectures and assignments?
If your registration process is completed, you will have access to lectures and assignments at the start of the course.
What are the withdrawal and refund policies for the course?
Refer to the cancellation policies section for details
What computer hardware and software are required to complete the course?
- Participants must have access to a laptop or personal computer (PC) with the following minimum configuration:
- Intel Pentium or equivalent
- 0 GHz CPU with dual-core processor minimum (Recommended: Quad-core i5 processor or better)
- 4 GB RAM minimum
- 5 GB of hard-disk space
- Operating system: macOS or Windows (7/8/10/11)
- 32 and 64 bits compatible
- Internet Access
- Dedicated Windows-compatible sound card, microphone, and speakers (Recommended)
- Arduino Mega 2560
- Functional sensor
- Actuators, Manipulators, and Gears
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes