In this course, kids aged 9 to 11 years old are taught some techniques and methods based on coaching concepts, applying methods like questioning, storytelling, and various games, to help them gain a deeper understanding of their thoughts and beliefs, achieve their goals, and increase their self-awareness. Self-awareness is an acquired skill in which a person achieves a more comprehensive understanding of their abilities, desires, wishes, fears, and feelings, as well as their strengths and weaknesses.
The following topics will be covered in this course:
- Recognizing the capabilities.
- Awareness of physical characteristics.
- Recognizing the strengths and weaknesses.
- Understanding desires.
- Awareness of fears.
- Recognizing the feelings of thoughts, beliefs, and values.
- Determining and identifying dreams and goals.
- Awareness of inner and mental concepts as a unique person.
Start date: 26 July 2022
End date: 16 October 2022
Registration deadline: 25 July 2022
Skills will gain
- Self-awareness skills
- Self-esteem skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Social skills
- Empathetic skills
- Fine motor skills
- Questioning skills
Time to complete the course
4 sessions (Each session takes 1 hour)
Online (Recorded Lectures)
How to complete the course
Weekly Projects (1 session per week)
Is there a waitlist if the class capacity becomes full?
Yes, we consider a waitlist for such cases. You should ask for joining the course and then will be notified if a spot opens up.
What should I do if I want to begin the course late?
It is highly recommended you start your course soon. However, if it is required to begin the course a few days late, you can contact our Help Desk to get the necessary help also keep your instructor informed.
When can I have entrance to the lectures and assignments?
If your registration process is completed, you will have access to lectures and assignments at the start of the course.
What are the withdrawal and refund policies for the course?
Refer to the cancellation policies section for details.
What steps are required before attending class?
The child should not be hungry or thirsty and it is better to go to the bathroom before the class.
What material is needed to perform the activities?
All class activities are done with the equipment available at home.
What computer hardware and software are required to complete the course?
- Participants must have access to a laptop or personal computer (PC) with the following minimum configuration:
- Intel Pentium or equivalent
- 0 GHz CPU with dual-core processor minimum (Recommended: Quad-core i5 processor or better)
- 4 GB RAM minimum
- 5 GB of hard-disk space
- Operating system: macros or Windows (7/8/10/11)
- 32 and 64 bits compatible
- Internet Access
- Dedicated Windows-compatible sound card, microphone, and speakers (Recommended)
- Arduino Mega 2560
- Functional sensor
- Actuators, Manipulators, and Gears.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language Persian
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes