Optimum workshop is designed to facilitate second language learning & communication by overcoming emotional, psychological or linguistic barriers which can happen due to different reasons like previous difficult teaching methods, unconscious usage of translation from first language into second language in communication, fear of speaking in public or being unclear about one’s learning strategies in second language learning, etc. As the word ‘Optimum’ shows, this workshop aims to support participants to reach to their highest potential in stepping into learning a second language.
The course will be delivered in the form of group coaching sessions & some lectures. This program is all in English. It can be used by any adult with an average knowledge of English who wants some support to find their own path and pave the way in Learning English or any other languages as their second language.
This course encompasses a combination of multidisciplinary subjects required to apprehend some concepts in linguistics, psycholinguistics, neuroscience & NLP, all applying in coaching environment which is based on positive psychology, phylosophy and self-knowledge. This course is recommended to adults who have the dream of learning and communicating in any second language freely and confidently.
The following topics will be covered in this course:
- First Language Acquisition Vs Second Language Acquisition
- How to set a Goal?
- Learning Strategies
- Effective Communication
- Learning Motives and Facilitators
Adults over 16
Start date: 3 July 2022
End date: 7 August 2022
Registration deadline: 2 July 2022
Skills will gain
- A knowledge of how first & second language acquisition differs linguistically.
- The ability to link this goal to a need, and set a clarified program using SMART method.
- The awareness of one’s own learning strategy (ies), and using them as strength point.
- How effective communication take place successfully, using diverse tools, and as strength. points
- How to increase motivation and overcome postponing
- Applying creativity and courage to build one’s own second language learning structure
Time to complete the course
6 sessions (Each session takes 2 hour)
Average knowledge of English
How to complete the course
Weekly Projects (1 session per week)
Is there a waitlist if the class capacity becomes full?
Yes, we consider a waitlist for such cases. You should ask for joining the course and then will be notified if a spot opens up.
What should I do if I want to begin the course late?
It is highly recommended you start your course soon. However, if it is required to begin the course a few days late, you can contact our Help Desk to get the necessary help also keep your instructor informed.
When can I have entrance to the lectures and assignments?
If your registration process is completed, you will have access to lectures and assignments at the start of the course.
What are the withdrawal and refund policies for the course?
Refer to the cancellation policies section for details
What computer hardware and software are required to complete the course?
- Participants must have access to a laptop or personal computer (PC) with the following minimum configuration:
- Intel Pentium or equivalent
- 2.0 GHz CPU with dual-core processor minimum (Recommended: Quad-core i5 processor or better)
- 4 GB RAM minimum
- 5 GB of hard-disk space
- Operating system: macOS or Windows (7/8/10/11)
- 32 and 64 bits compatible
- Internet Access
- Dedicated Windows-compatible sound card, microphone, and speakers (Recommended)
There are no reviews yet.