Creative thinking in children helps them develop their innate motivations and helps them become a lifelong learner. Children should have the opportunity to explore new experiences and ideas. Creativity is a skill that helps children to connect scattered information and relate past experiences to new information to create unique and unconventional responses.
The following topics will be covered in this course:
- Increasing divergent thinking.
- Putting aside old ideas.
- Creating new connections.
- Expanding the frontiers of knowledge.
- Dealing with interesting ideas.
- Increase creativity in children.
Start date: 27 July 2022
End date: 17 October 2022
Registration deadline: 26 July 2022
Skills will gain
- Problem-solving skills
- Self-confidence skills
- Anxiety reduction skills
- Improve imagination skills
- Increase mental skills
- Increased brain rainfall
- Increase creative thinking
Time to complete the course
4 sessions (Each session takes 1 hour)
Online (Recorded Lectures)
How to complete the course
Weekly Projects (1 session per week)
Is there a waitlist if the class capacity becomes full?
Yes, we consider a waitlist for such cases. You should ask for joining the course and then will be notified if a spot opens up.
What should I do if I want to begin the course late?
It is highly recommended you start your course soon. However, if it is required to begin the course a few days late, you can contact our Help Desk to get the necessary help also keep your instructor informed.
When can I have entrance to the lectures and assignments?
If your registration process is completed, you will have access to lectures and assignments at the start of the course.
What are the withdrawal and refund policies for the course?
Refer to the cancellation policies section for details
What steps are required before attending class?
The child should not be hungry or thirsty and it is better to go to the bathroom before the class.
Q:What materials are needed to perform the activities?
A:All class activities are done with this list, which is available at home, but before each session, we will tell you which one of them is needed for the session.
8-A glass of Water
What computer hardware and software are required to complete the course?
- Participants must have access to a laptop or personal computer (PC) with the following minimum configuration:
- Intel Pentium or equivalent
- 2.0 GHz CPU with dual-core processor minimum (Recommended: Quad-core i5 processor or better)
- 4 GB RAM minimum
- 5 GB of hard-disk space
- Operating system: macOS or Windows (7/8/10/11)
- 32 and 64 bits compatible
- Internet Access
- Dedicated Windows-compatible sound card, microphone, and speakers (Recommended)