A one-hour free online webinar is organized for immigrants, parents, newcomers, teachers, women, girls and interested individuals. All who are interested in this subject are invited to participate in the webinar. Nowadays, we hear a lot about coaching. What coaching is and what it is not. Why everyone needs a coach…
We discuss these topics in our live webinar. If these are the questions that are engaging your mind, this webinar will be useful for you.
Date, local times, and method of holding:
- Day: Sunday
- Date: Jun 12th, 2022
- Time in Tehran: 6-7 P.M. (IRDT)
- Time in Montreal : 9:30-10:30 A.M. (EDT)
- Time in Vancouver 6:30 – 7:30 M. (PDT)
- Fee: Free (Registration is Required)
- Language: Persian
- After attending this free webinar, in case you need your certificate of attendance, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The audience of this webinar:
- Those interested in coaching
- Center for Coaching and Counseling, Camp in Labs Foundation, Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
- Website: https://campinlabs.com/
- Email: email@example.com
- Isun Banihashemi: Coach, mentor and trainer of coaching, Holds PCC accreditation from ICF.
- Fahimeh Khamesi: Director of Center for Coaching and Counseling (Camp in Labs Foundation), Coach, ICF ACC credential candidate.